How Australian Ex-Baha'i Rachel Woodlock was treated by Baha'is after she accepted Islam.

Rachel Woodlock

 The most unsettling reaction came from an old friend (Baha'i) of my parents, a highly respected elder of the community. I was attending a Baha'i meeting with John, and towards the end of the evening, Mr Aristu* pulled me aside to ask why I had converted. "You know," he said, leaning in close, "in Iran, if it were the other way around, you'd be killed." He seemed to enjoy startling me. I went home in tears. I guess even peaceable Baha'is don't deal well with apostates.

Read full story here :

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/the-big-read-rachel-woodlock-tells-how-her-conversion-to-islam-was-a-personal-awakening/news-story/6432d30befc7b9ed1719a2da319056cd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Followers

Blog Archive